Consumer Reviews of AIRE FLO central air conditioners

Read more about AIRE FLO central air conditioners

Date created: 2010-08-03 Name: Ms. C.

"Ms. c"
Gee, we purchased the AC two months ago and the compressor broke down on 30C weather. The dealer wanted to replace the whole unit but Aire Flo only replaced the parts. But for 2 months compressor broke down right away? What else after a few years of use? I recommend not to buy this unit.

Date created: 2010-07-27 Name: K. Kho

"Air Conditioner/Furnace"
Terrible product. Every season, in the midst of cold or heat wave, the unit stopped working. Less than 5 years old. Do not buy this brand. Warranty is only for 1 year. Much out of pocket expense, plus the discomfort of freezing or suffocating.

Date created: 2010-06-25 Name: Scott Fruchtman

"3 aire-flo compressors"
Largest 3 ton unit seized after 6 years. They replaced the compressor but it cost me 700 out of pocket. 2nd capacitor was replaced today. ??? down three times in less than 6 years. Pathetic. I bought a new furnace and coil, Carrier. After six years, I am going to replace the entire system and converting to an entire new Trane system. It is a shame that the furnace and coil have to go but I am tired of my air going down. The first time I called Aire-flo in April, they do not even answer the phone or emails. There is no communication with the customer or even our contractor. Thank God, there is competition. I hope they go out of business. Bad value. Fair price, unfair quality.. Poor value!!