Consumer Reviews of AIRE FLO central air conditioners

Read more about AIRE FLO central air conditioners

Date created: 2011-05-30 Name: Brian Smith
Location: new orleans la.

"Equipment"
I have installed airflow equipment and have been veryn satisfied with it. Sounds like most people are having technicians who don't know what they are doing. If someone needs a motor whether its blower condenser whatever I can get it within two hours. I don't have to wait for a truck. And just because a technician says a part is bad does not mean he really knows. AllwaYS GET A SECOND OPINION.

Date created: 2011-03-22 Name: ron mcgee
Location: star city, arkansas

"Never buy this product"
In 2001 my home was destroyed by a tornado. with no place for my family to live we bought a double wide and this unit is what was installed. in it's first summer of 2002 i had to replace the compressor. and year after year it was always something else and the person hired (by the mobile home mfg) to install this on our home went bankrupt. the total replacements are the compressor, plus two repairs to the new one.2 fan motors, two relays/capacitors, the inside blower motor.( the fan wheel came off of the shaft and continued to turn while making contact with the blower housing, almost burned our house down) 2 heater sequencers. so after 9 years of service, it finally just died this last summer.If you choose an Aire flo you will be very very sorry. Did i mention that my summer electrical bill is about triple what i pay the rest of the year?

Date created: 2011-03-21 Name: S. Morris
Location: Crestview, FL

"Bad, Bad, Bad"
My brand new house came with an Aire-Flo HVAC. It cooled well the first year, but after that it couldn't keep my Florida house cool, ran 22/7, and gave me $400 electric bills in the summer. I was constantly calling service for various and sundry repairs and replacements. It finally died after only 8 years. Now I have to shell out thousands for a new HVAC system. I am not a fan of Aire-Flo.

Date created: 2010-08-03 Name: Ms. C.

"Ms. c"
Gee, we purchased the AC two months ago and the compressor broke down on 30C weather. The dealer wanted to replace the whole unit but Aire Flo only replaced the parts. But for 2 months compressor broke down right away? What else after a few years of use? I recommend not to buy this unit.

Date created: 2010-07-27 Name: K. Kho

"Air Conditioner/Furnace"
Terrible product. Every season, in the midst of cold or heat wave, the unit stopped working. Less than 5 years old. Do not buy this brand. Warranty is only for 1 year. Much out of pocket expense, plus the discomfort of freezing or suffocating.

Date created: 2010-06-25 Name: Scott Fruchtman

"3 aire-flo compressors"
Largest 3 ton unit seized after 6 years. They replaced the compressor but it cost me 700 out of pocket. 2nd capacitor was replaced today. ??? down three times in less than 6 years. Pathetic. I bought a new furnace and coil, Carrier. After six years, I am going to replace the entire system and converting to an entire new Trane system. It is a shame that the furnace and coil have to go but I am tired of my air going down. The first time I called Aire-flo in April, they do not even answer the phone or emails. There is no communication with the customer or even our contractor. Thank God, there is competition. I hope they go out of business. Bad value. Fair price, unfair quality.. Poor value!!