Alpha American : Yukon Eagle
Write a review of Yukon-Eagle wood furnaces
The Alpha American Company is also known as Yukon Eagle. Both names are used in company literature. The company manufactures and distributes multi fuel and wood furnaces. Yukon Eagle was the first company to create UL Listed wood/coal, wood/oil, wood/gas, and wood/electric warm air furnaces. The company is headquartered in Palisade, Minnesota. According the the state's Better Business Bureau division, Alpha American Company: Yukon Eagle receives a A+ rating.
Alpha American Company: Yukon Eagle was created in January 1970 by David Tjosvold, who currently serves as company president. He was invited to be on the first UL Industry Advisory Board for wood burning appliances for his innovative work in creating UL Listed furnaces.
Alpha American Company: Yukon Eagle has the only UL Listed (approved) gravity wood/coal furnace able to heat a home during a power outage. In addition to the furnaces, Yukon Eagle manufactures and distributes the Hot Rod Water Heater.
Since 1976, Yukon Eagle has installed over 50,000 units. Products include
- Eagle I Husky: a whole house furnace that can heat up to 3000 square feet,
- Eagle II Polar: a whole house furnace that can heat up 4000 square feet,
- Eagle III Electric: a wood-electric combination furnace that runs with two thermostats,
- Eagle IV Klondike: a stand alone furnace that burns coal or wood, this product can be used with an existing duct system,
- Big Jack: an add-on furnace for homes up to 1500 square feet, and
- Super Jack: an add-on furnace for larger homes.
Contacting Alpha American
10 Industrial Blvd.
P.O. Box 20
Palisade, MN 56469
Consumer Relations is opened Monday thru Friday from 8:00-4:30
Alpha American Company's Warranty
Alpha American Company offers a 30-year limited warranty. For the first year after purchase, or within 18 months of manufacture date, whichever comes sooner, Alpha American Company will replace casting or heat exchangers as a result of faulty manufacturing. After this period of time, in the event of a problem, the company offers a pro-rated retail price percentage to the product's owner.