Comparing over 45,000 air conditioners, boilers, furnaces and heat pumps

#2  of 28 brands of wood furnaces

5 of 5 stars 1 review

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

Date created: 2012-05-18 Location: Wilkes-Barre, PA

"Saving Money and Warming the House"
I have owned my outdoor wood burning furnace for about two years now. This past winter was not that bitterly cold but the winter before (when we got it) was brutal here in Pennsylvania. It was snow storm after snow storm with freezing temps. My house was completely warm! the AAA Boiler was totally worth the investment or at least I am sure it will be worth it over the next couple of years. My favorite thing about this is the fact that I am not dependant on my gas company and their price gouging. I just wish it looked different, it's kind of an eyesore, I don't like that about it. However it feels good to not be giving in more and more to big oil. I try to use as little gas as possible, not for just the price but for the horrible oil policies and practices. You don't have to drill to get a minimal amount of lumber. Oh and it smells good! I would most certainly recommend it to my friends and hopefully convert them. After two years I have not had any problems except for typical cleaning.