Comparing over 45,000 air conditioners, boilers, furnaces and heat pumps

Consumer Reviews of Stiebel Eltron water heaters

5 of 5 stars 1 review

Date created: 2012-05-11 Location: Mason, OH

"Love my tankless water heater!"
I just got the water heater brand new when I bought my house two months ago. I love that it is energy efficient and easy to set the temperature. It's perfect for me! I dislike nothing about it so far. I haver never needed to replace or repair it as it is only 2 months old. I would definitely recomment this water heater to a friend. In fact, i've been doing nothing but telling all of my homeowner friends how great it is to have a tankless water heater. It gives me a lot of versatility when it comes to changing the temperature of my water. Since it is tankless, the temperature of the water changes quickly and without using lots of energy.... this is super helpful when it comes to paying the bills all by your lonesome. I hope this review helped you and let you know what I like about my brand new water heater.