Consumer Reviews of Rheem water heaters

Read more about Rheem water heaters

Date created: 2010-11-02 Name: Jon Moon
Location: Raymore, MO.

"Tankless"
Rheem is the best water heater on the market. These new tankless water heaters that are out. If you install them in a new house make sure all the hot water lines are insulated. If you are putting them in a older house same thing. If you do not insulate the hot water lines they are not going to be efficient as they say.

Date created: 2010-09-29 Name: Cathy Stavropoulos
Location: Vernon Hills, IL

"Rheem Glas Fury"
We have had two of these units for 16 years and many of my neighbors have had to replace theirs. However ours are are still okay. I think we will need to replce them soon. I will want something more energy efficient when we replce them.

Date created: 2010-09-28 Name: Aleyia
Location: Phoenix, AZ

"My Water Heater"
My water heater contantly have been leaking quite often during the last couple of months. I am searching for a bettr brand and I will replace it very soon, with an energy efficient one.

Date created: 2010-09-27 Name: Chris Pollard
Location: Winfield, AL

"My rheem electirc water heater"
My water heater is average. 40 gallon tank probably to small for a family of 5. Last one I had did not last as long as it should, just bought same kind due to that was what small town store carried. Seems to use to much power to run.

Date created: 2010-09-26 Name: John Peterson
Location: Cottonwood, AZ

"Rheem Fury"
Has bin a great water heater for us, no problems in 9 years.

Date created: 2010-09-24 Name: Dawn Slivinski
Location: Levittown, PA

"Better than oil!"
This is the first water heater I have owned and I love it!

Date created: 2010-09-11 Name: Jean Feingold
Location: Gainesville FL

"My brand, Rheem, isn't on the list"
This is the second Rheem water heater I've owned. The first one lasted 26 years, so replacing it with the same brand made sense. The unit is connected to an on/off switch so I control when it heats to conserve energy. While the recovery time is fairly fast, it is a little noisy while heating the water. That does have an advantage, though, because it's easy to tell when the water has reached its maximum temperature.