Consumer Reviews of INTERTHERM water heaters

Read more about INTERTHERM water heaters

Date created: 2014-09-17 Name: Y Allender
Location: Hanover, PA

"Intertherm tech support joke"
The Intertherm water heater in my manufactured home has a small well at the top that flows slowly down, behind the water heater, and is unreachable to clean up. Since I'm not the original owner and was not there upon installation, it has probably done some damage to the floor. So I e-mailed a supposedly advertised Intertherm Tech to answer a question. They wanted a $28.00 charge to answer a question about their own product. So I told myself, if the manufacturer deters me from asking about their product, it must be junk. Beware.

Date created: 2013-06-04 Name: J. Smith
Location: GA

"Never Buy This Heater!"
This heater gets installed in mobile homes and only has 1 year warranty. I could never find a dealer nor parts. Many issues with it, don't bother buying it. Go to Lowe's or Home Depot and buy a good one instead!

Date created: 2012-01-07 Name: Victor Galagan
Location: Vineland N.J.

"Amazed"
I am absolutely Amazed that my InterTherm hot water heater finally went after 21 years of use by a family of up to 4 persons at one time. It came with the home at time of purchase, a new home in 1990. The elements were changed once in 2003 by a certified plumber. The tank sprung a leak and has to be replaced sadly with a new electric Hot water heater. I really got my moneys worth out of this product. I Hope the standard of quality has been maintained because this was a winner, I also want to say I have well water!!!!! I did drain the tank 1 a year in the fall to clean out the rust and sediment. It was a medium 40 gallon capacity heater. Keep building them like this one!!!!!!

Date created: 2010-09-22 Name: Jennifer gersch
Location: State college pa

"It sucks"
My water heater sucks it is slef cleaning and has lime buildup