Comparing over 45,000 air conditioners, boilers, furnaces and heat pumps

Consumer Reviews of Eccotemp water heaters

Date created: 2012-04-23 Location: Denver,CO

"A cheap, light, effective and portable water heater."
The Eccotemp L5 Portable Tankless Water is by far the best water heater that I have ever owned, I like to move a lot and when I move I take my water heater with me sometimes, the water heater that I own now is far more efficient then water heaters that I have previously owned. I usually buy I new house when I move and yeah I do not want to install a water heater this water heater does not require an installation. It is so small that it can fix in the back of my small SUV,and also my min-yet modern pickup truck. Most water heaters cost from between 500-1000 dollars , however I only payed, 100 dollars for this heater. I thrust it would be slow when I first got it, however the heater itself is actually quite fast. Buying the water heater was one the smartest things that I have ever done while shopping.

Date created: 2011-12-16 Location: Rochester, NY

"Excellent and Easy to Install"
We bought this water heater about a year or so ago and it has worked out so nicely ever since. It has to be one of the best purchased we have ever made. We actually bought it online and had to delivered to us. It was super easy to set up, which is always a bonus. We did not have any trouble at all, and we are not the handiest people out there. We couldn't be happier with the results, it is truly unblieveable. It now takes less than three seconds for hot water to come out of our shower (trust me it used to take near a minute) which is great in the early morning. I do not know how we managed before. It is very reasonable as far as price goes, one of the best water heaters out there today. I would recommend it without any hesitation to everyone out there. No complaints at all!