Write a review of WindChaser space heaters
WindChaser offers six different types of space heaters to better serve their customers: Ceramic, Convection, Fan Forced, Oil Filled Radiators, Outdoor, and Parabolic. WindChaser heaters are portable and add comfort to any space in need of some extra heat.
Features of WindChaser Heaters
Below is brief overview of each of WindChaser's six product lines:
- Ceramic heaters: These come in an oscillating tower style and a portable square design. All have two heat settings and a fan-only function.
- Convection heaters: Three styles are available. Two of the convection heaters have two temperature settings and an adjustable thermostat. The third convection heater offers four heat settings and a unique quartz heating element.
- Fan forced heaters: In just one model, this WindChaser heater is sized to fit on a desktop and includes a fan-only cooling setting.
- Oil filled radiators: This heater uses permanently sealed oil that never has to be refilled. It has an anti-freeze setting that automatically turns the heater on when a room temperature drops below 41° F.
- Outdoor heaters: Three choices are available. One model is a 400/900 watt indoor/outdoor heater, one is a 1500-watt heater with two temperature settings and a quartz heating element, and one heats with a 300 watt halogen bulb.
- Parabolic heaters: One model is available with quiet oscillation and an adjustable tilting head. It is highly efficient in distributing 90% of the energy it uses as heat.
WindChaser, an American-based company, aspires to be an "innovative climate control company," by offering the latest designs in space heaters. With headquarters in Marina Del Ray, California, they do not sell directly to the public. However, their products are sold across the country in retail stores. In addition to heaters, other WindChaser products include fans, air conditioners, and dehumidifiers.
Among consumer comments about WindChaser products, customer service is a repeated theme. People report prompt attention to email inquiries, including a return phone call to verify details of the problem reported. In addition, customers seemed pleased by the advice and direction that WindChaser provides.
In terms of performance, the reviews are more mixed. The Halogen Far Infrared Parabolic Heater got 4 out of 5 stars from ten reviewers at one online seller. People were pleased by the gentle soothing heat, but one user claimed the heater stopped working shortly after the 1-year warranty expired. Several people commented that the light emitted from the heater is bright.
WindChaser Products, Inc.
4130 Del Rey Avenue
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292