Comparing over 45,000 air conditioners, boilers, furnaces and heat pumps

Consumer Reviews of WaterFurnace heat pumps

Read more about WaterFurnace heat pumps

Date created: 2012-12-17 Name: ken miller
Location: burnsville nc

"very bad"
Had a geo-thermal system installed in September 2010. I have had operational problems since day one. 1st contractor was so bad I secured another authorized one. He came once and said I was to far away. The third has tried many times to fix problems ($ 2,000 worth) and has giving up. I have been told it will take 2 new wells and new piping to the cost of $12,000. I have called and written Water furnace and was told that they have no control over their dealers and I am on my own. Getting bids on heat pump.

Date created: 2012-06-19 Name: Hartog
Location: Port Sandfield, ON

"Luxurious Gorgeous Geothermal WaterFurnace"
Dear Ryan and Team, Thank you sky high - had a chance to visit and the luxurious gorgeous geothermal heat blew all my expectations through the roof - incredible -20 outside and inside a beautiful feeling 21c - wowowowo it was warm in every corner of the cottage evenly - I am so grateful for this whole project and the final result is a blow out success