Comparing over 45,000 air conditioners, boilers, furnaces and heat pumps

Consumer Reviews of Emerson heat pumps

5 of 5 stars 1 review

best product icon  What are the Best Heat Pumps for 2014?

Read more about Emerson heat pumps

Date created: 2011-05-18 Location: Springfield, Missouri

"Emerson Heat Pump - Emerson Quality, Emerson Quiet, Emerson Inexpensive"
When the time arrived that I could afford to purchase a heat pump for my home and rid myself of the tiring and costly tasks of window cooling units and purchasing propane each winter, I remembered seeing several on display at a near by part store which has been in business since before I was born and began to inquire there. I'd spoken to one particular gentleman behind the counter on many occasions on several of my home needs and he'd always steered me in the proper direction thus I trusted his leadership. After answering all my questions this knowledgeable man led me to an Emerson Heat Pump in the center of their show room. I asked if it was made in the United States of America and he said yes! That was a thrill to me for sure as I had several bad experiences with several products I'd purchased in years past from other countries outside this great nation of ours. When I found out the Emerson Heat Pump was made near my home and I didn't have to wait for parts should I experience a breakdown, I was sold! I hired an electrician/HVAC technician, father of a friend of mine from high school, been in business longer than I have been alive, just to insure that I did get top quality installation and any future services that I might need on down the road. The Emerson Heat pump was delivered just as the electrician/HVAC man arrived! Before the day was done I had heating and cooling in one beautiful, compact quiet outdoor unit. The cost of the Emerson Heat Pump was a bit more than other brands and the installation was a little higher too. Still, I can say more than ten years later I am still as satisfied today as I was when my Emerson Heat Pump was installed right out of the box brand new. I've never had any repairs done. Only normal maintenance for all these years and the Emerson Heat Pump is still running smooth as the day it was installed! Thank you Emerson! I'll never buy another product made overseas!