Consumer Reviews of Broan heat pumps

best product icon  What are the Best Heat Pumps for 2014?

Read more about Broan heat pumps

Date created: 2013-06-09 Name: Pam Fitch
Location: WV

"What a Piece of JUNK Installed Last Summer and it Has Been Serviced 26!!! TIMES and I Have to AC the Next Summer"
I want it out and a million mile from my home, but the AC guy says he can't just take it out. I want to know why!!@@!@!@

Date created: 2013-04-25 Name: E. Cooper
Location: west grove, pa

"saved me lots of money"
Nice equipment! This is my first review ever. I had to wait until after the summer season to even think about giving a review. I had a 3 ton iQ drive system installed last summer 2012 with a new furnace, it has a variable speed 97% efficient. The summer was an average temperature for the east coast and my bills dropped dramatically. I compared bills from my previous years a/c costs and wow this thing is great. The winter is basically over now and I hope that my heating bills also dropped dramatically. I had a 90% and upgraded to the higher efficient furnace 97% and itís actually quieter than the old furnace. The installation took two days Iím not sure if this is average. I would recommend this system to my family and friends.

Date created: 2012-10-15 Name: Mike roberts
Location: newcastle

"Mike, new castle"
It was time to change the heat pump in my home so I gad a couple of trusted contractors to give me a price. Efficiancy is important to me as I plan on staying in my home for a while. I had the choice of going with carrier,goodman and Broan after comparing the three they were all priced about the same however the Broan was a much higher efficiancy at 24 seer compared to 18 seer with the other brands. after the install my home is much more comfortable and my electric bill is to alot lower. Don't get caught up in branding -- do the research Broan is the best.

Date created: 2011-05-06 Name: Eric
Location: Allentown Pa

"Broan"
I have been installing Brown heatpumps for a little over two years and haven't had an issue with any of them. Very quiet also.

Date created: 2011-04-20 Name: nate wright
Location: Athens AL

"Does anyone have or know anything about Broan?"
A well known trusted heating and cooling salesman really wants to sell me a Broan Heat pump, but there are no reviews on it. He told me they been making hp since 1980's but have not been able to confirm that. According to one source they have only been making HP's since 2005. I think I am getting the lowest estimate for a 4 ton 15 sheer 2 stage unit package unit. Other brands of those specs quotes have been much higher. Is this a cheap brand? No one in the usa seems to have this brand.