Consumer Reviews of AO Smith heat pumps

2 of 5 stars 1 review

Read more about AO Smith heat pumps

Date created: 2011-04-29 Location: Carmel Valley, CA

"Bad for the Glutinous, Good for the Earth"
We have lived in this house with the same water heater for almost a year now. It works just fine, and I would probably be very satisfied with it if it were only me living here, but it's not. Between me, my husband, and our 6-month old baby, we use up all of the hot water almost every morning. If my husband or I take a longer shower than normal (for us, about 10 minutes), then the next one in the shower will not have enough water to be comfortable. And on top of that, there is rarely enough after that for the baby's bath or the dishes, so we end up doing the rest later in the day. I'll have to say, it does prevent us from wasting water when we don't need it. Between that and not being able to get the daily chores done all in one morning, I'd say that I am fine with what we have. I am not a big complainer, so to have to rush through my shower in the morning if my husband takes a while longer, it is not a big deal.