Consumer Reviews of Williams furnaces

Date created: 2013-02-08 Name: Dan Ferreira
Location: Somers CT

"Do not buy a Williamson"
They do not support their warranty. I had a lifetime warranty on the heat exchanger. It failed and I had to pay $1700 to replace it. Williamson will not pay anything for this faulty product. Do not buy a Williamson.

Date created: 2011-10-18 Name: A. Smith
Location: Wisconsin

"Not impressed"
Our landlord thought it would be a good idea to heat our small home with this unit. She was beside herself when she discovered the pilot doesn't stay lit, the blower was abnoxious and it could never heat up to the desired t-stat setting...and she claims its only 2 years old! No I would not buy this unit again and it would be my landlord's best interest to get a new unit as well.

Date created: 2011-05-06 Location: Los Angeles, CA

"The Experience I've Had With My Home Furnace Has Been Both Positive and Negative"
I've had my current home furnace for almost two and a half years. I enjoy that my home furnace keeps the each room nice and warm when it starts to circulate around the whole house. It also keeps the house nice and cozy for a long time after it has heated up the place even when I turn it off. What I dislike is how long it takes for each room to get warm. It usually takes at least three hours to heat up my small one bedroom home, and even longer on the really cold winter days. I've had to relight the furnace multiple times and even had to call in a professional to do so after a few unsuccessful attempts within my first two months of using it. The repair man was able to successfully get it to work. These were the only situations when a repair person was called in to work on the furnace. I probably would change brands if I knew one with better performance. I don't think I would recommend it to a friend.