Consumer Reviews of Oneida Royal furnaces

Read more about Oneida Royal furnaces

Date created: 2012-01-31 Name: nerissa
Location: uINPEUSKNKWra

"Great Customer Service!"
Great customer service! I had several question I needed answered and they were able to help me without a problem. My house now has heat! Thank you so much.

Date created: 2011-01-04 Name: A Genovese
Location: Upstate NY

"21 Years and going!"
I have had my Oneida Royal oil furnace since my home was built 21 years ago. No big issues, I do annual service on the furnace. It works like anything else. If you take care of it, it will take care of you!

Date created: 2010-12-10 Name: C Lagle
Location: New Hampshire

"Poor Quality"
Looks like the same issues as others on this site, after 9 years burn pot claps and hole in the heat exchanger. Merry Xmas santa is bring a new furnace, but I have the bill.

Date created: 2010-11-15 Name: Gary E
Location: NE Ohio

"Stay far away"
12 year old LOR-125A-4B. Problems after 5 years. Maintenance headache. Fumes for past year. Hole in combustion chamber. Can't get parts. Company will not stand behind their lifetime warranty - every excuse in the book. Offered to give me a max $200 on a brand new furnace - whoo-dee-doo. Never again will I own one of these!

Date created: 2010-03-05 Name: Tim Brusie

"Nightmare"
Burned through the heat exchanger. ECR is not honoring their warranty.

Date created: 2009-11-05 Name: Tim Holmes

"Oneida Royal is junk."
Ecr now owns Oneida Royal and are determined not to stand by their "limited lifetime warranty" on these units. Over the summer, unbeknownst to me, my combustion chamber collapsed and when I fired the furnace for the first or second time early in the season, the flame burned through the flimsy heat exchanger! Since they no longer make these units the heat exchangers are nowhere to be found. I am faced with the horrifying prospect of buying a brand new furnace after only 9 years of ownership!

Date created: 2009-08-14 Name: Marty

"Excellent Furnace"
I have had an Oneida Royal oil furncae for 26 years without any issues. I am getting ready to change from oil to ng and will be putting in a new Oneida furnace as soon as I can find a nearby dealer.

Date created: 2009-02-04 Name: jay tyler
Location: Trumbull, CT

"Bad heat exchanger/fumes getting in house"
Was new when we purchased house/selling perk from relator (new furnace). Had service man who sells your furnace come out. he serviced it an still getting fumes in house. already put out 460.00 for filters an cleaning . an still have same problem. want to know if there is any warrenty. noticed you advertice lifetime on heat exchanger.

Date created: 2006-12-13 Name: Roger McDowell
Location: Kalamazoo, MI

I have had problems with my furnace every year that i have used it.