Consumer Reviews of INTERTHERM furnaces

Read more about INTERTHERM furnaces

Date created: 2011-01-28 Name: Simon
Location: Fernley, NV

"BAD system, WORSE contractors!!"
Lincoln Heating in Reno, NV did a horrible job installing this system. This furnace FAILED completely within 3 months of installation. Lincoln Heating fought us tooth and nail to come do the repair. On a Friday afternoon at 3pm the furnace failed and when we notified the comapany, Lincoln's owner refused to repair the unit the following Monday!! It was 30* by 5pm that evening! It was a battle to convince the Co. owner himself to send a repair tech ASAP. There were serious problems then and now. The installation has caused severe sewer drainage issues since Lincoln drilled into our sewer line for the furnaces condensation line, issues that STILL remain UNRESOLVED. The furnace's condensation drain hose was improperly installed (including two kinks in the hose which blocked ALL flow!) And the furnace is failing again!!... Only ONE month after the repair. This furnace was paid for in whole by the State of Nevada Rural Housing Authority.... and we consider that quite a rip-off to all taxpayers (and we low-income families who desperately needed the promised lower utilty bills)!!!! We need this loud, failing and EXTREMELY COSTLY (monthly gas bills have not decreased AT ALL!!) furnace replaced immediately with a properly operating system. In case you are unaware, we live in an extremely cold winter climate here in the NV desert. We are very irritated with the poor service of the furnace, the installer, and the financial aspect as well. WE CAN NOT AFFORD THIS AWFUL FURNACE!!!! ...and con NOT sleep with the noise it makes. We are COMPLETELY UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS who would like this isssue resolved ASAP!! There is much, much more to this story....

Date created: 2010-11-11 Name: jon
Location: olympia, wa

"Tech review"
When trying to get a hold of tech support no phone numbers found. try to help customers but no support of intertherm

Date created: 2010-10-12 Name: Jeannie
Location: Nova Scotia Canada

"Disappointed"
I purchased a new Intertherm furnace in 10/08, since then I have paid out over $600.00 in repairs to keep my furnace running. I didn't expect to have to have a service man here 4 times since the new furnace was installed, I am very disappointed with this product and would not suggest anyone to buy one. Shop around and stay away from Intertherm.

Date created: 2010-06-30 Name: Helen Baker

"Filter for my heater"
I need a filter for my heater. The one I got goes over my heater 15 ins wide 46 ins length. My heater serial # is 990875964. Please let me know where I can get these filters. I need some. My phone # is 252-229-6582