Consumer Reviews of Hamilton furnaces

Date created: 2013-02-10 Name: Sofi
Location: CUfMMWGheBIDrf

"GHwQfqqD"
You may have not intended to do so, but I think you have manegad to express the state of mind that a lot of people are in. The sense of wanting to help, but not knowing how or where, is something a lot of us are going through.

Date created: 2012-06-19 Name: B Conly
Location: ILL

"21 years of trouble free operation"
While doing a home remodel in 1991 we installed a Hamilton gas furnace 100,000 btu and 3 ton central air unit. After 21 years of trouble free operation the compressor is wearing down. Tech's say operating at about 50%. We do routine maintenance on both the units air filter, cleaning the outside unit, etc. No repair parts ever needed for the furnace. One contactor for the outside air unit and no freon. Don't know if it gets any better than this. Hate to say good bye to the ole girl!

Date created: 2011-03-28 Location: Valley Stream, NY

"This Season A New Furnace Was Needed"
Last winter my furnace had the unfortunate event of breaking down which meant the purchase of a new unit was necessary. Luckily the unit failed toward the end of winter and the start of spring. So after some heavy research online I came across a unit which had all the right price and nothing but good reviews to be said about it. This product which kept me warm this past winter and thats been doing a wonderful job for the past year is my Hamilton Gas Furnace that not only functions with ease but also looks nice in my basement next to the water heater and washer and dryer. In addition, a neighbor of mind who also had a furnace fail on him inquired about my unit and ofcourse I recommended it to him and since then he had the exact same unit installed into his house with nothing but good things to say about it. As far as maintenance and repairs go, this unit is virtually free of maintenance. Next winter I will be better prepared for whatever winter throws my way.