Consumer Reviews of GOODMAN furnaces

<< Previous23456789101112131415161718192021Next >>

Date created: 2011-01-17 Name: a. rohner
Location: new jersey

"Mr."
Drip pan cracked and water from a-coil leaked inside of furnace.mwhen replacing same most heat tubes were cracked on a 10-12 year period. Needless to say would never recommend !!two other clients which had their furnace & air replace at same time also replaced with different brand.

Date created: 2011-01-12 Name: Jeff
Location: Canada

"Bad brand"
I've had a Goodman 92% efficiency furnace for about 7 years. I'm averaging just over a problem a year. These include having the fresh air fan replaced twice, the gas valve replaced, and a mysterious problem where the unit wouldn't heat the house up the last couple of degrees the thermostat was set at for a few days before it decided to work again. I certainly won't be buying Goodman again.

Date created: 2011-01-10 Name: Bob Clawson
Location: Ohio

"Very Happy and Warm"
I had a Goodman 95% Two Stage Gas Furnace install by K.C.S. Mechanical A great job by them. i like this furnace a had a trane it had many break downs.

Date created: 2011-01-08 Name: william krueger
Location: Libertyville, Il

"Owner"
Have had excellent service from my Goodman GMV furnace for 4 years. Just routine annual clean and check. This furnace came with the longest warranty and more advanced features such as the ECM motor and two stage heating at aprice that was very competitive.

Date created: 2011-01-02 Name: PAUL
Location: GA

"GOODMAN EQUITMENT"
WE HAVE HAD GOODMAN PRODUCTS IN OUR HOUSE HOLD FOR 26 YEARS WE ARE VERY PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE THANKS

Date created: 2011-01-01 Name: Aurora, co
Location: colorado

"LOUD , Fan noise"
Bought a 2 stage 95% Goodman model because I was told it could run on low and was supposed to be quieter than existing furnace. (Rep heard quiet existing furnace before making claim.) . Furnace has been in now for 4 days. Goodman makes 4 times the noise my 35 year old Carrier furnace made and noise comes from both intake and outlets. I have to turn up TV or talk louder to hear when furnace comes on. Unacceptably loud fan noise. Just the start up exhaust fan is louder than the old unit on high.

Date created: 2010-12-23 Name: Amy Wheeler
Location: Raleigh, NC

"Online registration/warranty a SCAM"
I was urged by the person who installed the furnace to fill out Goodman's online registration so I could get the extended warranty. When I did, Goodman's website created an error where I couldn't print the verification. My printer works just fine. When I tried to bring back the page, I was denied. When I called, I was unable to connect to a person. Is this a scam?

Date created: 2010-12-15 Name: pal
Location: ontario

"Nothing but trouble"
I have a gmpn model from goodman,lots of issues with this model , i don't recommend this product to anyone, fan replaced,valve replaced , two boards replaced and now the heat exchanger has a crack,wasted time and money on this product.the furnace is only 10 years old, dont buy goodman buy good produts like lennox or carrier

Date created: 2010-12-14 Name: J ohn

"Jiggling"
Jiggling electrical connections is not the issue - the condensate pump or tube may be clogged - that will drown the air flown and shut down the system. Also try spraying some electrical connection cleaner on connector ends and replug.

Date created: 2010-12-14 Name: R. Schima
Location: Glendale, IL

"Rich Illinois"
We have had a goodman for three & half years and the system sucks. I would never buy another of there produces. Some troubles are; board replaced once, ign. replaced once and now I have to play with the wires to get it to work or leave the out cover off the unit. Never again!!!!

<< Previous23456789101112131415161718192021Next >>