Comparing over 45,000 air conditioners, boilers, furnaces and heat pumps

Consumer Reviews of BURNHAM furnaces

Read more about BURNHAM furnaces

Date created: 2008-09-10 Name: Anti-Burnham

"Burnham is junk!"
Like many of the other reviews on Burnham, I am the second owner of my house and my furnace has cracked!! And itís the second one since this house was built in 1996!!! I was told the run around story about not being the original home owner crap. My neighbor was the one who replaced the first one, he works for an HVAC company and says we are going to put in a Buderus!!

Date created: 2008-05-05 Name: Yogi29035
Location: Wakefield, MA

I'm a homeowner and I'm about to have my current boiler replaced, but there has been a Burnham-Holiday unit down in the basement for 31 years. In the 13 years I have owned the house, it has only started making trouble within the last year. The boiler was originally installed in 1977. I'm getting another one.

Date created: 2007-02-03 Name: Janet E. Vignali
Location: Westhampton, New York

The man who installed my oil burning Burnham furnace told me verbally that yours is the only furnace which uses stainless steel rather than cast iron. I haven't found that piece of information on the web and am wondering if that is true. I've only had the unit for a year and am very happy with it, but I'm curious to know if the "stainless steel" info. is fact or fiction.

Date created: 2007-01-29 Name: G. V. Read
Location: Parksville B. C. Canada

We were told Burnham is the BEST and we believe it! Our Burnham Series 2 Boiler is a replacement for 25+ year old oil furnace with a buried tank. We are very pleased with the economy, quiet and trouble free operation. We wonder if you know of a reputable dealer in our area? Our unit has no bleeder valve on any of the registers so we need more than a pipe fitter. Thanks & be well. verne We live on east central coast of Vancouver Island British Columbia, Canada.