Comparing over 45,000 air conditioners, boilers, furnaces and heat pumps

Consumer Reviews of Vaillant boilers

Read more about Vaillant boilers

Date created: 2011-04-29 Location: Tahlequah, OK

"Vaillant Ecotec Boiler Well Worth the Money"
I had never owned a house with a boiler before but when I moved in to my current home I found that I needed to purchase one. My father-in-law recommended that we locate a model from Vaillant because he had great experiences with this particular brand. It was a very hard brand to locate in our location because I believe it is from a foreign company. My father-in-law assured us however that this boiler would last forever and we should find one if possible. He was right - the Vaillant Ecotec 428 was well worth the price and difficulty in locating. We found it through a specialty dealer and we could not be happier with our purchase. The Vaillant Ecotec models live up to their name, this boiler is incredibly efficient and saves us a ton on our energy bills. It also runs very quiet and we have had no problems out of it. I would recommend this boiler to anyone.

Date created: 2010-12-29 Name: H.Grue

"GA92-140"
This residential boiler is a 140 MBTUH unit that was installed in December 1991. It has functioned to our satisfaction without any malfunction. Yearly maintenance was provided regularly. It appears that Vaillant no longer markets boilers in the US, though replacement parts are said to be available through a dealer network