Consumer Reviews of Prestige boilers

Date created: 2014-03-15 Name: Harriet Ess
Location: Massachusetts

"STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!"
Bought 2 new Prestige Solo 110's for my apt home. Trouble, trouble, trouble....NO Response from company, ever!!! Very, very bad to deal with...no customer service at all!!! If it wasn't 1 part it was another & another. Junk, junk all the way!!

Date created: 2011-04-29 Location: Colombus, Ohio

"I Need a New Boiler!"
I have owned my Prestige Solo boiler for about 9 months. During this time, I have had an incredible amount of trouble. As soon as it was installed it began to make this terrible racketing noise that scared my dog and kids. Although it worked great, the noise was terrible! I was afraid it was going to explode at any moment. But I decided to just leave it alone and hope it would stop. Then it started leaking! I called the repairman and he said he would have to order parts, but that they would take about 4 weeks to come in. I felt very frustrated with this situation. I just want a boiler, is that too much to ask? I feel like I wasted money on this brand. I would not recommend this to anyone, it has caused way too much trouble in my life. I have friends who own this same boiler though, and they have no problems, so maybe it is just me, and I have a defective boiler.