Consumer Reviews of NY Thermal boilers

Read more about NY Thermal boilers

Date created: 2012-04-22 Name: g p
Location: phila pa

"Good boiler if installed properly"
I am a union steamfitter by trade and have done my homework before installing this unit in my home. All I can say is the boiler has been running flawlessly for 3 yrs. These condensing boilers need to be installed properly to work properly. Or maybe im just blessed for praying over the whole install. But it sure is fine by me.

Date created: 2012-04-07 Name: mjvee
Location: Orillia ON

"Very happy with the unit"
I had a nti trinity lx installed in Dec 2010, replacing a 20 year old mid efficiency unit which had died. The technician took his time, and was in constant contact with the manufacturer during installation and set up. I have had no problems with it what so ever. I noticed a 30 percent cut in gas consumption during the first winter we used it. The reduction this past winter has been even more dramatic, but I believe that is mainly due to the very mild winter we enjoyed this time. The nti unit is quiet, and keeps our big old farm house nice and toasty. I think the key is having a technician that has been properly trained and isn't too proud to consult with the manufacturer during set up. These are high tech, computer controlled units and from the research I've done, I think most problems crop up when they are not properly installed and set up.

Date created: 2012-02-24 Name: Sam
Location: Wisconsin

"Trinity junk"
Had this unit installed in a new home 4 years ago. After 3 years our service man started replacing parts. We are finally replacing the whole unit after a year of headaches.

Date created: 2012-01-02 Name: m stocks
Location: montana

"Trinity boiler"
Owned this piece of crap for 10 years now, every winter it breaks down as soon as it gets cold out, we've replaced every component at least once, sometimes 3 times(controller). Total waste of money.

Date created: 2011-09-18 Name: yvonne mackillop
Location: st thomas ont

"Every season change......problems"
We have had NY Thermal installed and wish we never did. We have had nothing but headaches every time we turn our floorboards back on. We live in Ontario and no one wants to service these pieces of garbage. I'm tired of this system and the lack of support and parts for those fools like us that purchased these boilers to supply us with heat and hot water.