Consumer Reviews of COLUMBIA BOILER/POTTSTOWN boilers

Read more about COLUMBIA BOILER/POTTSTOWN boilers

Date created: 2013-01-31 Name: Gary
Location: CT

"Colombia waste oil boiler tech service is worthless"
I recently purchased a Colombia Waste Oil Boiler. From the first start up the stack temperature has exceeded 1000 degrees. I have provided the local representative and Colombia technical service all the readings they asked for. They are now asking for more readings and will not return my calls. They have no explanation for the high stack temperature. I also didn't mention the boiler cannot reach temperature, even with a bypass fully open. I would not recommend anyone buying anything from this company. It seems they don't back up their product.

Date created: 2009-01-26 Name: M. G.
Location: Rochester, NY

"Columbia Boiler"
We recently replaced an old Columbia L-Series boiler (which still worked wonderfully, it just wasn't up to safety standards, and was 41 years old), with a brand-new Columbia WL-Series boiler in our commercial building. It is now just over a year old, and we are extremely pleased with it. No problems to report so far. Overall, a solid, built-to-last boiler.