Electro Industries BoilersWrite a review of Electro Industries
Electro Industries provides heating solutions to both commercial and residential clients. The company describes its mission as providing products that will enhance and improve the life of its customers. It also seeks to be recognized by the community as a caring organization and a fair employer.
When it was founded in 1973, Electro had one product and one client. Due to the experience of founder Bill Seefeldt, the company went on to take the gas-fired heater to maturity and diversified into other product ranges.
Today, in addition to its boilers the company produces various products including thermostats, heaters, heat pumps and products for electric utilities. Throughout the introduction of new products, Electro has always been committed to its customers and the community in which it operates.
Electro produces various models of electric boilers designed to offer cost savings and safety to the consumer. Electro boilers come in the following categories:
- Mini: runs at 100-percent efficiency, has a compact design and easy access control boards.
- Midsize: extremely quiet with a simple temperature dial and a dual boiler option; available in three models.
- TS: four models with a built-in temperature gauge and ASME/CSA US/Canada certification.
- Industrial: comes with a 40-gallon capacity and software that allows user to install, monitor and troubleshoot problems.
How to find an HVAC Contractor
FurnaceCompare's free Find a Contractor tool can help you find qualified pre-screened contractors. Every contractor in our database has been screened for a clean credit and legal history, and has been in business for at least three years.
Contacting Electro Industries
PO Box 538
Monticello, MN 55362
Phone: (800) 922-4138
Electro offers two types of warranties:
- 2-year warranty from manufacturing defects;
- 20-year limited warranty on boiler elements and vessels, as well as spin fin elements; and
- 5-year limited warranty on open wire elements.
- 1-year warranty from manufacturing defects;
- 1-year limited warranty on boiler parts and elements; and
- 5-year limited warranty on boiler vessels.