Electro Industries Boilers
Write a review of Electro Industries boilers
Electro Industries provides heating solutions to both commercial and residential clients. The company describes its mission as providing products which will enhance and improve the life of their customers. They also seek to be recognized by the community as a caring organization and a fair employer.
When it was founded in 1973, Electo had one product and one client. Thanks to the experience of Bill Seefeldt, the company went on to take the gas-fired heater to maturity and diversified into other product ranges.
Today the company produces various products including thermostats, heaters, and boilers. Throughout the introduction of new products, Electro has always been committed to their customers and the community in which they operate.
Electro Boiler Products
Electro produces various models of electric boilers that offer cost savings and safety to the consumer. Electro boilers come in the following categories:
- Mini: runs at 100% efficiency, has a compact design and easy access control boards.
- Midsize: extremely quiet with a dual management option; available in three models.
- TS: four models with a built in temperature gauge and ASME/CSA US/Canada certification.
- Industrial: comes with a 40-gallon capacity and software which allows user to install, monitor and troubleshoot problems.
Contacting Electro Industries
2150 West River Street,
PO Box 538,
Monticello, MN 55362
Electro offers two types of warranties:
Single Phase Models
- 2-year warranty from date of installation
- 20-year limited warranty on boiler elements and vessels, and spin fin elements
- 5-year limited warranty on open wire elements
- 1-year warranty from date of installation
- 1-year limited warranty on boiler parts, elements
- 5-year limited warranty on boiler vessels