Consumer Reviews of LG central air conditioners

Read more about LG central air conditioners

Date created: 2011-06-20 Location: Eagan, Minnesota

"My Experiences with the LG Air Conditioner"
I've owned this air conditioner for the past nine months. I bought it at a secondhand church sale. I use it in my basement where I do extensive gaming, and it works great at keeping the room cool. It's really useful when my buddies come over and we have five computers all pumping out heat. I don't dislike anything about it other than that I probably paid too much when I bought it. There's nothing I've ever had to replace or repair on it, but there is an unsightly stain on the back (blood?) that I can't seem to get out no matter what. I would buy the same brand again but I would buy new, instead of buying used. Sometimes it gets a little loud, but I don't notice it too much over the sound of multiple computers being used. That's more of an issue when I'm alone in my basement.

Date created: 2011-04-05 Location: nevada city, ca

"Aesthetically Pleasing But Not Cost-Efficient"
I have owned my air conditioner for six months. When I went shopping for an air conditioner I really wanted one that looked good, and wouldn't be an eye-sore in my home. The lg electronics brand I bought does this, and I am completely satisfied with its appearance. I really like its shape and easy setup; it doesn't stick out of a window or look like a giant square affliction in my life. However, I don't like that it uses more energy than I can afford, even though it claims to be low energy/energy efficient. I wish that I could run it more without paying as much in utility bills. I have not had to replace it or any of its parts. I would buy from the same brand, only because they have sleek models that appeal to my sense of taste and culture. Yet, I would have to warn my friend that they should seriously research how much energy an air conditioner unit takes, and also to conduct a cost-risk analysis survey focusing on the ratio of estimated unit use and monthly cost.