Consumer Reviews of Comfortmaker central air conditioners

Read more about Comfortmaker central air conditioners

Date created: 2009-07-27 Name: Keith Fox

"Comfortmaker should be Crapfortmaker"
I have had nothing but trouble with two new units installed in my new home. I have had several maintenance issues and although the replacement parts are warrantied, the labor is not and my family is either hot or cold depending on when the units go out! I'll never, ever purchase a Comfortmaker unit again! Comfortmaker isn't responding to my emails now also! Terrible quality and value! Don't buy comfortmaker!!!!

Date created: 2008-10-10 Name: B Covington
Location: Greenville, SC

"Comfortmaker junk"
These things are junk. Less than 5 years. Half the people on my street (Torrey/DR Horton neighborhood) have had to have repairs and replacements. We've had fans replaced, fuses (switches, circuits? I forget) replaced. Earlier this year one of our units went out. We called the service tech and they were already on our street repairing other units. Took them 5 minutes to get to our house. That's not a compliment on the service, it's a condemnation on the units.

Date created: 2008-09-25 Name: ERBrydon
Location: Cary, NC

"Comfortmaker HVAC 2.5-ton"
Comfortmaker hvac system installed when home was built, developed serious coolant leak due to rusting of A-frame coil housing in air handler caused by condensation; by contrast gas-fired furnace looks like new, works fine.